We wish you happy birthday Bipasha Basu Singh Grover!
Bipasha Basu Singh Grover was born on 7th January 1979. She is an Indian actress and a formal model. Well known for her debut in Hindi films, but she has also appeared in Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, and English films.
She is mainly known for her thriller and horror movies. Bipasha Basu achieved success in her career as a fashion model. After being successful in her fashion model career, she received many offers for film roles.
She started her acting career by playing a debut role in the thriller, Ajnabee in 2001, in which she won Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Bipasha Basu received her first leading role in the thriller film Jism in 2003.
As well as acting in films, Basu is a wellness lover and has been highlighted in a few wellness recordings. She has additionally facilitated the awfulness series DarrSabkoLagtaHai in 2015.
Following a high-profile relationship with entertainer John Abraham, Basu wedded entertainer Karan Singh Grover in 2016, with which she has one kid.
Biography of Bipasha Basu
Bipasha Basu was born on 7th January 1979. She was brought into the world by a Bengali family in Delhi. Her father, Hirak, is a civil engineer, and her mother, Mamta, is a housewife. They are three sisters. Her elder sister’s name is Bidisha, and her youngest sister is Vijayeta.
Bipasha and her family lived in Delhi at Pamposh Enclave, Nehru Place. They lived there till the age of eight, and she did her schooling at Apeejay High School. Her family then shifted to Kolkata, where she completed her further studies at Bhavan’s Gangabux Kanoria Vidyamandir, located in Bidhannagar.
In 1996, Basu was spotted at an inn in Kolkata by the model MehrJesiaRampal, who proposed she take up displaying. That year, she partook in and, at last, won the Godrej Cinthol Supermodel Challenge, accordingly addressing India at the Passage Models Supermodel of the World Challenge in Miami.
She later showed up in the Calida business with her then-beau Dino Morea, which was dubious for envisioning them steamily; she had a few dissenters outside her home after that. With appearances on a few magazine covers, Basu kept seeking a vocation in design during her late teens until she became an actress.
Struggles of Bipasha Basu
1. Bipasha Basu finished her fantasy about being a clinical expert. She was signed up for the science staff until the twelfth norm; however, she changed to business. After securing a degree in business, she wanted to be a sanctioned bookkeeper, yet she turned out to be the Passage Supermodel of the World when she was only 17.
2. She was determined to have osteoarthritis at an early grown-up age, which caused her to choose to exercise. She has delivered a wellness DVD and is dealing with one more called ‘Release’ and ‘Break free.
3. She was first drawn closer to The Pink Puma 2, yet she let it go. The job was subsequently given to another Bollywood entertainer, Aishwarya Rai.
4. Because of Bollywood’s standard outlook and whimsical character, Bipasha dealt with specific issues which her contemporary entertainers probably won’t have encountered.
5. People also judged her for her dresses. People used to give comments like, “how can you wear such dresses on the tv screen, etc.”
Achievements and Awards of Bipasha Basu
- Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut 2002 for Ajnabee
- IIFA Fresh Face of the Year Award 2002
- Bollywood Movie Award – Best Actress 2007
- GIFA Critics Best Actress Award, 2007
- Stardust Award for Best Actress in a Thriller or Action, 2012 for Dum Maaro Dum
- Bollywood Movie Award – Best Villain 2004 for Jism
- Zee Cine Award for Dynamic Duo 2003 for Raaz
- IIFA Award for Style Diva of the Year 2009
- GIFA Best Actress Award, 2007.
Everyone faces struggles and issues in their lives. Bipasha Basu also faced a lot of struggles in her life. People criticized her for her dress and her relationship. But she overcame all these problems and continued her career in the film industry.
Again, we wish you happy birthday Bipasha Basu Singh Grover!
More January Celebrities Birthday
|17-Jan||Ali Abbas Zafar|