Happy Birthday Farah Khan : When is Farah Khan born? Who is Farah Khan? You will find all your answers in this article.
Farah Khan was born on January 9, 1965. She is a film producer, film actress, dancer, and choreographer.
Farah Khan is an actor and author known for Om Shanti Om (2007), Mai Hoon Na (2004), and Happy New Year (2014).
She married Shirish Kunder on December 9, 2004, and has three kids.
Farah Khan has arranged dance schedules for more than 100 tunes in the north of 80 movies, winning six Film fare Grants for Best Choreography and the National Film Award for Best Choreography.
Likewise, she has dealt with Tamil movies and international movies, like Marigold: An Adventure in India, Monsoon Wedding, Bombay Dreams, and the Chinese movies Perhaps Love and Kung Fu Yoga, acquiring Tony Award and Golden Horse Award assignments.
In this article, you will read about the early life of Farah Khan and her struggles and achievements.
Early Life of Farah Khan
Farah Khan was brought into the world on January 9, 1965. Her dad, Kamran Khan (filmmaker), is a double-turned-movie producer.
Her mom, MenakaIrani, is the sister of previous youngster entertainers Honey Irani and Daisy Irani. Farah is consequently a first cousin of film characters Farhan Akhtar and Zoya Akhtar (offspring of Honey Irani). She has one sibling, Sajid Khan, who is a comedian, entertainer, and movie director.
Farah Khan wedded Shirish Kunder, the supervisor of her film Primary Hoon Na, on December 9, 2004.
They have since cooperated on one another’s movies, like Jaan-E-Mann, Om Shanti Om, and Tees Maar Khan. Khan brought forth trios — one child and two little girls — in 2008 through in vitro fertilization.
Struggles faced by Farah Khan
1. When Farah Khan was five years old, her family was wealthy. But there was a film directed and produced by his father, “AisaBhiHotaHai.”
His father put all his money into this film and all his savings. But that film flopped and failed. Their gramophone and her mother’s jewellery, everything was sold.
Farah Khan accepts that fate had an immense impact on her becoming a choreographer.
1. Farah Khan generally needed to be a movie chief, yet in some way or another got into the choreography. Then with the assistance of her companion/associate, Shah Rukh Khan, she got her film under creation and made it.
Achievements and Awards of Farah Khan
Following are the awards won by Farah Khan:
- National Film Award for Best Choreography in 2005 for Koi… Mil Gaya
- Filmfare Award for Best Choreography in 2021, 2011, and 2004 for Dil Bechara, Tees Maar Khan, and Koi… Mil Gaya
- IIFA Award for Best Choreography in 2011, 2009, and 2005 for Dabangg, Dostana, and Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
- Zee Cine Award for Best Choreography in 2011, 2008 for Tees Maar Khan and Om Shanti Om
Everyone faces some struggles in their life, but we should learn how to overcome them. Farah Khan, in her childhood, also faced struggles because her father’s film failed in which he put all his money.
They were facing many problems. But Farah Khan didn’t give up. When she tried to be a film director and failed, she became a choreographer.
However, later on, she became a well-known film director and producer and won many awards. Therefore, one should not lose hope.
We wish you a very Happy Birthday Farah Khan!
More January Celebrities Birthday
|17-Jan||Ali Abbas Zafar|