After start writing I just want to say i am a beigest fan of A.R. Rahman, Wish you a very very Happy Birthday A.R. Rahman Sir!
A.R. Rahman was born on January 6, 1967. He is an Indian music composer, record producer, singer, and songwriter. He is famous for his works in Bollywood cinema and Tamil movies.
Also Read : Happy Birthday Aditya Pancholi
He also did some work in international cinema.From Padma Seshadri BalBhawan, he did his schooling, and he got a scholarship from trinity college of music, oxford university in the united kingdom.
An interesting fact about him is that he was a Hindu named A.S. Dileep Kumar and converted himself to Islam, keeping his name as A.R. Rahman. His father’s name was R.K. Shekhar, and he was a music composer.
His mother’s name was Kareema Begum. Before she was Hindu, her name was Kasturi Shekhar. At a very early age, A.R. Rahman’s father died. He faced many hardships in life from then onward.
Also Read : Happy Birthday Vidya Balan
Let’s understand some of his struggles and achievements in life.
Struggles of A.R. Rahman
1. In his early life, at the age of 9 years, he faced much hardship. His father died, and there was no one to feed him and his family. On his shoulder, all responsibilities came to feed his family and support them both mentally and financially.
The family helplessly has to rent his music equipment for their livelihood. Also, his father died of a fatal disease which became a bad memory for him. Therefore, he still overcame all this and started focusing on his career.
Also Read : Martin Luther King Day
2. Before everyone knew him as a great talent, he had a phase in life in which he felt everything around her was falling apart. He even thought of suicide and felt he was not good for anything. He felt like a failure. Therefore he somehow managed to cope with all this.
Achievements of A.R. Rahman
1. He won an academy award for best music in 2009 for the movie Jai ho, and in the same movie, he won a grammy award for best song. In 2000, he also won a prestigious “Padma Shri.”
2. In 2010 he won a prestigious award, “Padma Shri again.” In 2009, he won Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Score. As he was involved in many South Film music, he won best music director for the movie Mersal and KaatruVeliyidai in 2017.
Also Read : Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary
3. For one of the famous movies Jodha Akbar in 2009, he won the best music director award. In 2021, he won the best music Director for the movie Atrangi Re and the best background score award for the same film.
Everyone in life has to face hardship in life. Therefore it depends on each individual how to handle them. A.R. Rahman also met many struggles in his early life, but still, he managed to be in the Bollywood industry.
Also, in this world, everyone has to face certain challenges in life, but as you know, there is a way out of it. He got many awards in his life after facing many struggles in life.
Also Read : Happy Birthday Nana Patekar
He maintained a good reputation in the film industry and still has a good reputation. As a result, everyone should look up to him for motivation and strive hard to succeed in life.
Again we wish you Happy Birthday A.R. Rahman!
More January Celebrities Birthday
|17-Jan||Ali Abbas Zafar|