We wish you a very Happy National Hug Day 2023!
There are so many days of Valentine’s week. Each day is celebrated with different themes so one can express their love and affection towards their partner. One such important day is National Hug Day, celebrated on the sixth day of Valentine’s week, i.e., on 12th February every year.
Sometimes actions speak better than words people say. Hugs are the unspoken form of love and affection one can express to their partner and give them a promise that no matter what happens in life, I am always there for you by your side.
On Hug Day, couples share their love and emotional attachment toward each other by hugging their loved ones on this day.
Importance of National Hug Day 2023
Hug day can also be celebrated with family members and friends. Anything you want to express, give them a warm hug and let them know how much you love them and how important they are in your life.
If possible, take a holiday and spend quality time with all the important people in your life and treasure some happy moments with them.
Hug Day gives a lot of positive vibrations and inspires people that they are not alone in this world but has someone who loves and cares for them.
How is National Hug Day Celebrated?
On this particular day, people express their love by hugging, and they feel comfort, peace, and joy in life. Hugs are one of the most powerful ways of non-verbal communication to express our genuine emotions.
As we all know, hugs release oxytocin, which is a hormone that helps in reducing depression, stress, and anxiety of a person.
Hugs also help boost the immune system and lower blood pressure by making a person feel more relaxed and rejuvenated. Simply put, a hug has a huge and positive impact on any relationship.
Hug works like magic. It gives a different feeling to a person, from feeling lonely to feeling loved. Hugs can also work wonders by healing wounds, bringing people close to each other, and mending relationships—one of the simplest yet most powerful ways of communicating with others.
Some Tips to help you celebrate National Hug Day in 2023
Below you can read five tips to help you celebrate National Hug Day in 2023
1. Surprise your beloved ones by calling them on a date and giving them a warm hug to express your feelings.
2. Take time from your busy life and spend time with your family by having dinner and watching a movie together, and in the end, give them a big warm hug.
3. If you have kids at home, surprise them with a favourite toy and hug them, mentioning that they are your world.
4. Give a hug to your friend and thank them for always being there for you.
5. Take the opportunity to show your love, care, and affection for all your beloved ones on this day.
Different Types of Hugs
There are different types of hugs, and each one expresses a different emotion in your relationship. As hugs are all about body language and non-verbal communication, you must know their meaning and what it expresses.
1. A Bear Hug: If you are giving this hug, it is an excellent way to express a healthy relationship. It indicates intimacy, trust, and protection.
2. Back Hug: It is tightly hugging someone from behind. It indicates that no matter what happens in life, I am always there for you.
3. A Friendly Hug: This hug is given to family members and friends. It comforts them and shows them that you care for them so much.
4. Side Hug: This hug is more common among acquaintances. We usually give this hug to people who aren’t very close to us.
5. Waist Hug: This is a romantic hug for partners who show love and affection for each other in a romantic way.
6. Eye Contact Hug: This eye contact hug is also among the partners who express their love for each other in a more romantic and lovable way.
Valentine Day Week List 2023
|21-Feb||Break Up Day|