National Sons Day is celebrated all across the world on March 4th. All the parents celebrate this day to show their love and appreciation for the boy child in the family.
This day is celebrated to recognize the importance of raising sons in a family. In the olden days, we had a joint family system, and while raising children at home, there wasn’t much difficulty.
There were grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, and many family members. One or the other was always available to care for the kid, even in the absence of parents for some time.
National Sons Day 2023 in India
After the nuclear family system started in India, parents became busy and a little stressed handling kids at home and working at the office. In India, most family members always look forward to having a son.
They are under the impression that the son can look after them in their old age and take up the responsibilities after a certain age. They also feel secure enough to have a male child at home.
A few years back, the son’s days were not much celebrated, but recently National Sons Day became a part of the celebration in India too. All parents want to cherish and celebrate National Sons Day in India.
National Sons Day 2023 Canada
One of the countries that celebrate National Sons Day in Canada. National Sons Day 2023 Canada will be celebrated by giving gifts to the sons. Parents love to celebrate this day by spending the entire day with their sons.
They love to their sons around shopping, getting their favourite food, and gifting something special they have wanted for a long time. Irrespective of the son’s age, the son is always special to their parents, and they are always kids.
So, in Canada, parents come across different activities to give quality time to their sons on this particular day.
Also Read : No Smoking Day 2023 – Second Wednesday of March
National Sons Day 2023 UK
A child needs proper attention from parents, whether a boy or a girl. Being busy in modern life, parents rarely get time to spend quality time with their kids. So any celebration would bring great joy and excitement to the family.
National Sons Days 2023 UK is also going to be a grand celebration. His sons will receive many gifts from their parents, and most importantly, they will spend time with their parents.
The parents in the UK are much excited and looking forward to this day this year to spend time and treasure many more happy moments spent with their sons on this National Sons Day.
National Sons Day Canada
One of the busiest countries is Canada. We see that the parents are busy daily with their jobs and business. This way, they also get less time spending with their kids.
Parents from Canada also are looking for an opportunity to spend time with their sons by celebrating National Sons Day in Canada in 2023. On National Sons Day, parents would love to spend time with their sons.
They would love to spend time with them by asking about their school or college life and asking them about their life and if they wanted to share anything with them openly.
They want to assure the kids that no matter how busy they are, they are always there for their sons whenever they need them.
A few things that we can teach our Sons
- We can teach a few things to our sons so that we can raise responsible family members and also responsible citizens.
- We should teach our sons to be kind to everyone they meet.
- If there are younger ones at home, we should call them that they should be a big brother and take care of the younger ones.
- If there are elder siblings at home, we should teach them to respect them and help them in doing house chores.
- We should teach them to be patient with things in life. At times, things are moving slowly.
- We should assure them that no matter what they are going through. They are always welcome to come and share with you.
- Let us give confidence to our sons that we are always with them whenever they need us.
- Depending on their age group, we should teach them a few financial management-related things. If they start learning it from a young age, then once they grow up, they will be able to handle it better.
- We should also teach them empathy; if any family member is sick, they are responsible for taking care of them in their hour of need.
- Again, depending on the age group, we can involve them in the family discussion and ask their opinion on any important family decisions. This way, they would be confident and learn decision-making.
- We should grab every opportunity and make them feel important and, at times, do a few things that show how important they are in our lives.
- Once we teach all the good manners and essential life lessons, and once our sons grow up, we can be proud and feel relaxed.
Facebook National Sons Day
On National Sons Day, many parents post their lovely son’s pictures conveying their lovely message to them. So all the parents can plan something surprising for their sons on this National Sons Day.
You can prepare a greeting card with all the amazing photographs of your sons taken on different occasions. You can also surprise them with the gifts and presents they have wanted for a long time. A family dinner or a movie can also be planned.
Take the opportunity to talk about everything, ask them how life is going, and let them express themselves openly. Let them know how important they are in your life and take care of them and make them feel unique and important.
Let us dedicate our time and day to our special sons. And let us teach them love and responsibility to them. Make an album of all their special moments, achievements. And tasks that they take responsibility for and do for their family and friends.